Monday, April 30, 2007

Customink.com – Inexpensive bulk t-shirts printing

Came across customink.com while exploring companies that offer custom T-shirts printing support and services to business involved in T-shirts manufacture, distribution and selling. Checked out various propositions and t-shirts printing quotes of customink.com from their get a quick quote section.

I admit I'm totally startled with the price quotes customink.com is offering. I checked out customink.com's pricequote for pure white T-shirt with one color printing on the front side of the T-shirt, and here I get a real great deal quote for a lot of 1000 T-shirts for a price of around US$4.4 per single T-shirt! That's the best think I can ever imagine!

I admit I'm thrilled by such a great deal offer from a good professional custom T-shirt printing company out there... I'm actually looking for T-shirts for a non-profit organization as they're in need of getting their custom T-shirts printed for distribution among their volunteers and members.

I knew of customink.com since over a year, but unluckily I never ever tried to check out their quick quotes section in last one whole year. I wish I had done it before. I'm now going to forward at least a 3000 T-shirts order on behalf of our Non-Profit for which I'm looking for this kind of service.

The best part is, customink isn't just offering custom printed T-shirts, they're also offering custom printed mugs, custom printed mouse pads as well as stickers printing.

I believe customink is doing in bulk and offering the best bulk discounted price for custom T-shirts printing, and they're doing in bulk what cafepress is doing as a retail. Anyway, a great service from a reliable professional company of the marketpalce, and here I'm definitely going to use and recommend them to everybody around. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home