Saturday, September 23, 2006

Capella University Graduate Degree programs online

Was searching for a business degree online and reached to Capella University's web site.
Capella is a renowned national leader in online education, Capella University is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Capella Education Company, headquartered in Minneapolis.


Capella online university is offering graduate degree programs in business, psychology, education, information technology and human service and bachelor’s degree programs in information technology and business.

I'm keen to pursue a business degree from Capella. With that, I'll be able to add a business degree for my career upgradation for the time to come with my current job. I'm into marketing and so getting an online degree in business from Capella university online must be a good option that I should pursue almost immediately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home