Monday, September 04, 2006

Slow win xp response - slow menus - slow explorer - slow access

What to do with win xp now... It has just become slowest as slow as just not moving! Click on the start menu and you wait for 3 seconds before the start menu opens up as if it was drunk or something... Double click on any folder and wait for 4 to 6 seconds before it STARTS OPENING the folder... and wait for 1 to 2 seconds before it shows up all contents of the folder... Seems it's an winxp jam! What to do now? My system isn't running any heavy theme or wallpaper. It's a celeron 2.4 GHz with 128 MB DDR ram laptop... What to do with such a slow system? I've even been using ccleaner regularly, but I've this norton antivirus and zonealarm running too apart from winxp's personal firewall...

What to do with this slow creeping xp system... Life seems hell with it... How come it's made to improve life at all ? You say your life is good if you switch over to a BMW from your old 98's contessa. But I MUST let everyone knows that my old 98's contessa runs much faster than today's BMW ! Should I still go for a today's BMW ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home