Saturday, February 17, 2007

Cheap vertical vinyl n Faux blinds fabric replacement in UK - discounts

My findings: list of cheap vinyl or faux vertical blinds, their fabric replacement options that are available in UK.

I'm keen to change all blinds of all windows at my home as well as at my office. I need a different look of my interiors altogether and immediately. Searched our several web sites and reached to guaranteedblinds.com. They offer santorini sheers and cellular blinds. They are offering the latest wood faux blinds with different contrast shades on the fabric as well as plain elegant blinds that match to the standard UK style of blinds for windows.

I've always loved the pleated blinds as compared to the vertical ones. Pleated blinds have been my favorites since ages. They look marvellous and they never grow old. You always feel their elegance whenever you move your eyes across your windows.

guaranteedblinds.com has different rollar shades for offer. The most common double cell translucent rollar shades are available from guaranteedblinds.com in 3/8" formant which is the most commonly sought one.

Have you ever seen those natural wood bamboo styled vertical blinds. They are the new trend here in UK, and even my friend in baltimore has used these natural wood bamboo styled vertical blinds at her workplace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home